Minecraft server

Admin Application [PneumonicFungus]

PneumonicFungus

Admin Application [PneumonicFungus]

Post  PneumonicFungus on Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:05 pm

Name: Titus

Minecraft Username: PneumonicFungus

Time On The Server:I Just Joined The Server For About a week

Why do you want to be an moderator? I want to be a moderator so I can help the community by introducing greifer stopping ideas and proposing brand new building concepts that may be noticed.And also help improve the server by suggesting new ideas etc,to make the server a better place for everyone.I am currently an Admin on one of the Minecraft Classic Server named BlockTopia Lava Survival.

Are you easily angered? No, I get fed up with people if they are annoying but I don't get angry.But'll try my best still to help them.

Are you currently a student at any school/college? Yes. The server cheers me up after a tiring day.

Are you willing to be a ACTIVE and HELPFUL moderator? I promise that I will be as active as possible and I will help the community whilst following the moderator guidelines. I tend to go online at least 6 or maybe ever 7 days a week. I will be on regularly every week and help with griefing and to also help fellow players.

----------------
    I know This Is NOT necessary,but I figured this is what I would do the best course of action for the 3 problems.

1) Someone is griefing, however you have no idea who it is and someone has told you in Private Messaging that they know who it is.
    What do you do?
    I would take time to investigate before coming to a conclusion, the PM may be a lie and the person may hate someone and is trying to blame them. If I found out that the PM was a lie, I would, if i was a moderator, temporarily ban the liar for lying (of course). I would also try to fix up the greifers damage. If I was not a mod I would tell an admin or mod currently online and help them

2) Two players are in an argument about stealing. Player one is saying that player two went into his house and stole his/hers chest. Player two is
    disagreeing. What do you do? I first ask why Player 1 did not have a lockette lock on his/hers if he/she says he/she did I would know that player two did not steal the chest. If there was not a lockette I would either a) ask what was in the chest and check each players inventory (If mods can do this on this server I do not know) or b) I would hire an elite detective squad, (only joking,) I would further investigate and maybe seek the help of another admin or mod. If i was not a mod I would ask an admin or mod anyway to help out.

3) You have just learned of a rogue moderator/administrator. Him/her is randomly kicking players out of the server and basically going batshit insane!
    What do you do? Automatically BAN THE MOD. Randomly kicking players is a reason for banning them. If I as a moderator could not for some reason I would tell another admin or mod but I am sure they will have already banned and kicked him.

Thanks For Reading My Mod Application
    Sincerely,
    PneumonicFungus =)

Last edited by PneumonicFungus on Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:20 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)
    lscarl

Re: Admin Application [PneumonicFungus]

Post  lscarl on Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:15 am

Denied due to inactivity

bum

Post  bum on Sun Jun 19, 2011 1:11 am

holy cow he wrote an essay Sad
    Starage

Post  Starage on Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:19 am

3) You have just learned of a rogue moderator/administrator. Him/her is randomly kicking players out of the server and basically going batshit insane!
    *Cough*ZaPy_HD*Cough*

PneumonicFungi

Post  PneumonicFungi on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:46 pm

I am the real PneumonicFungus, for some reason this "Titus" has completely copied my name, avatar, signature, everything.
    Just clearing this up: The player who has applied for admin on this server is NOT the real PneumonicFungus.

Last edited by PneumonicFungi on Fri Aug 26, 2011 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

banana

Post  banana on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:13 pm

i miss epicsburg Sad
    Xin [BANNED]

Post  Xin [BANNED] on Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Me too. I miss the annoying players asking annoying questions.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:55 pm